Thank you for a great Faculty Development Day!!!
Please share your thoughts and experiences by completing our feedback survey here
John Jay Faculty Development Days are twice-yearly opportunities to come together as a faculty community, discuss those things that affect our work lives, and share effective practices in teaching and scholarship. We invite faculty to share their pedagogical innovations with others.
Our Spring 2021 Faculty Development day took place on January 28, 2021.
Our Fall 2021 Faculty Development Day is planned for Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
The overall theme for our day is “Facing the Pandemic: Sharing Creative and Practical Choices,” with the anticipated session tracks listed below.
Breakout Session Tracks:
1. Teaching in Real Time: Managing Synchronous Sessions
2. Separate and On Task: Guiding Asynchronous Learning
3. From Awareness to Engagement: Curricular and Pedagogical Revisions
4. Remote Flexibility: Mentoring, Internships, Studios, and Labs
5. Ensuring Equity: Learning Accessibility and Compliance
Program Questions? Email Gina Foster firstname.lastname@example.org